Like everything else, marketing will change dramatically in the coming years. This workshop will help you to navigate the exciting, upcoming terrain. So, take a seat, buckle up and get ready; the train to the future of content marketing is leaving the station!
The future: It is ours to create. We can build it in whatever way we want to. As you peer into the coming years and see the opportunities, the truth is clear: there has never been a better time to be a content marketer. The next five years will unleash unprecedented improvements in social connection, efficiency and quality of life, for everyone, the world over.
Well-known content marketing industry leader, Jon Wuebben is the Founder & CEO of Content Launch, the first complete content marketing platform built for digital marketing agencies & SMB’s. Content Launch has produced content for over 700 companies since 2003. Jon has provided content strategy consultation for Konica Minolta, Intuit, Kimberly Clark, MicroAge and dozens of marketing agencies since 2005. Jon is the author of the 2017 book, “Future Marketing: Winning in the Prosumer Age”. Jon’s 2012 book, “Content is Currency: Developing Powerful Content for Web & Mobile”, has been published in six countries. Jon has spoken at dozens of industry marketing conferences around the world and has been listed as a thought leader in the marketing industry by countless publications since 2008.
• How cultural and technological shifts will impact the marketing practice
• How content marketing and marketing technology will change
• How to transition from brand messages to multi-sensory “experiences”
• Why “platforms” will supplant brands for building an audience
• Why “Mega Trends” will serve as signposts for connecting with your audience
• What the world’s foremost futurists are predicting for the next 10 years
• Why the “Prosumer” will be the new customer
• What the content marketing practice will look like in 2021 & 2030
• How to plan whether you’re an enterprise, agency, SMB or a local business